Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Staff Issues

Sail Date: April 05, 2015

The studio room is fabulous and the food was superb, but the staff was not on their game at all. They were not prompt with anything - I actually had to remind them that I was on vacation and shouldn't have to ask more than 3x to fix something broken (my cabinet broke at least 4x while I was there). They also will give you a hard time when you request your sheets to be clean. If you need directions, good luck! The staff will point "go there" and you are still wondering where "there" is.... Lazy staff... Poor experience.