Ship was huge....specialty restaurants were great....rooms have lots of storage, but are a nightmare

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 29, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Epic
Cabin Type: Suite

Loved the experience on this cruise.  We ate at as many of the specialty restaurants as we could and always had a great meal.

Spent a lot of time in the spa area where the staff was friendly and accommodating.  Montree in the barber shop is awesome.

Casino is big with a lot of options, however, continuous shoes at Black Jack for under $25 kinda sucks.  Casinos already make a good cut, having the continuous shoe is just a slap....seriously, I can wait while you shuffle.

You will never find a room with more storage space...it is everywhere, but there is where the wonderfulness of the rooms ends.  The rooms are S shaped, so there is a round bed, perfect for a couple who are both under 5'5", otherwise, you may sleep with a foot off the bed.  The "couch" which is also the spare bed for a child is also a half circle, causing our 8 year old to roll out of it on a nightly basis.

When you enter the room, the toilet is on one side of the entry door and the shower was on the other.  Imagine the fun I had when I was sitting on the throne and my wife was talking to the porter right next to me....

All in all, not sure I would go on the ship again, but since it is heading to Spain, I probably won't get that chance.

Ate at the specialty restaurants...would recommend those!

Lots to do...if you can't find something you enjoy, it is your fault.

Too bad the Blue Man Group was leaving...they were very good. Cirque is good, but the food at the show was a bit on the gross side.

Our son loved every minute of it.

Our porter didn't typically answer his phone....and room service loved to let it ring 15 or more times. The spa staff was excellent...and Montree at the barber shop was tremendous

Cabins were just so strange, but the rest of the ship was very nice. For having 4,100 passengers, I really didn't feel crowded.

It is S shaped....with a round bed and half round couch....and a toilet right next to the door....'nough said.

Make sure you have your shorts or swim suit with you when you check in...bags can take a while. Got 2 of our 3 bags by 6 and the last, mine, at about 9:30 pm.

It is Miami! What more can you say? Rented a car and drove down to the Keys...Miami is excellent
I love Jamaica. Unfortunately it rained while we were there, but I will never say bad things about these great people.
Wish we would have had more time...NCL is HORRIBLE when it comes to tenders...like every week they are trying to figure out how to do it again....say the sting rays, which was cool, but missed going around town.
Cozumel is a perfect place to find a beach and relax. You can always head to the mainland for Tulum and other amazing history, as well.