Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Wonderful Ship Wonderful Crew!!

Sail Date: March 29, 2015

We found the NCL Epic to be a great ship. The crew was friendly and helpful, food great and entertainment super.  My balcony cabin was a "quiet" retreat when I wanted some "me" time.  I did have an unexpected trip to the ship's medical center.  The Dr. was efficient and very professional.  My "malady" was treated and  soon I was off to enjoy the cruise.  We would recommend this cruise to anyone.  I especially enjoy the "free style dining" as I generally like to "do my own thing"

Lots of variety
Maria my cabin steward was super!!
Be sure and get "premium seating" at Circque show
Children's Programs Didn't use this program
Didn't use but I saw lots of others having a greattime
Fast and effecient
Miami, Florida
The Everglade tour was interesting
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
River tubing
George Town, Grand Cayman
Tour was cancelled due to ocean condition
Three reef snorkle was one of the very best!! With Manny in the water with us it was safe for everyone and fun!!