Cruise Feedback

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 29, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Epic

This was our first time on a Cruise. We enjoyed the Cruise and fairly well organized.

My key issues were:

1. Very poor service at the SPA

2. Not enough attention to detail and choices for people with Dietary needs and Vegetarians. Our family was all vegetarian and when I booked 3 months ago, I specifically requested for Veg Food and Dairy restrictions. But we did not enjoy any proper food to eat. I did bring it to the attention of your EPIC Chef and they were not courteous.

3.Shore Excursions wasted a lot of time. Hope the Shore excursions could be better organized so families could do more activities. We could hardly do any activities even though we booked Shore Excursions through NCL.

5. Lastly, hope you can make effort to tell people not to waste the food. Very sad to see how much food people eat and waste most of the food.

Hope this feedback helps. But overall we had a relaxing and safe Cruise and I would recommend to friends to take NCL Cruise lines.

4. Hope the quality of food could be improved. You do provide lot of choices for example - Varieties of Deserts are offered but the quality of deserts is very ordinary. Hope you give fewer choices but improve quality.2. Not enough attention to detail and choices for people with Dietary needs and Vegetarians. Our family was all vegetarian and when I booked 3 months ago, I specifically requested for Veg Food and Dairy restrictions. But we did not enjoy any proper food to eat. I did bring it to the attention of your EPIC Chef and they were not courteous.

Better time management and organiztion of KIds activities is recommended.

Great Ship and we loved Cruising on EPIC.

EVERGLADES Tour was fantastic.
Nice place to be in. WIth lot of rains and poor service at the shore excursions wasted a lot of time and could not do much. Very disappointed that we dould not enjoy time in Jamiaca at all.

Cozumel, Mexico Did not visit port