Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Good experience

Sail Date: March 08, 2015

I mostly enjoyed this cruise but sometimes felt like I was trapped at sea. I guess 7 days was too much for my first cruise. I enjoyed the countries but hated coming off at the ports because so many vendors are just lying in wait to bombard all the tourists they know are coming off the ship. it was overwhelming at times. The Cozumel port was the absolute worst because they dropped us off so far from the beach that we had to take a 20-min taxi ride there, ugh.

Children's Programs Can't comment
Except Cozumel!
Felt like forever night though