Our first cruise!

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 08, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Epic

We had a wonderful week on the Epic!  As this was our first time cruising, we depended on our friends with us, (there were 10 of us from Maine) some who've cruised many times before, to share their thoughts on the Epic with us compared to other cruise lines.  I will say that for my husband and I that the beds were not LONG enough!  He's 6'1" and did not sleep well all week!  Having a balcony room is a MUST for us!  For the most part the shows were good, the Cirque de Soliel show was fantastic!!  The Blue Man Group for us was terrible and too loud!  We would not recommend it to anyone.  The food was excellent!  The staff from the dining areas, our room stewards etc. were great!  The Music Duo couple was our way of ending each night!  They are the best!  Very friendly and even took time on their day off (Friday) to learn "Color My World" for two of us couples (that was our wedding song).  They were wnderful!  OMG, I could go on and on, but overall, the week was fantastic.  One big disappointment for all of us was that there really was not a large adult pool for us to enjoy and swim on the Epic.

Only thing I would have like was snacks in the evening instead of full food line again. The dining areas and staff were very good.

Sandano our steward was wonderful! Samuel our waiter in the Manhattan was terrific!

Plenty of room for all our clothing which was unexpected! Loved the balcony! The bed just is not long enough!
Sellers of goods were mostly friendly, some way too pushy though! This is where we did ziplining and rafting, both of which were great!!
This place is beautiful!!
Spent the day at Mr. Sanchos Resort, lots of food, drinks and fun for the day for one price each!!