Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

ship needs a good clean or re-furb

Sail Date: March 01, 2015

This cruise was possibly the worst I have ever been on. The ship has no wow factor whatsoever, there is no grand atrium,  even carnival has a nice atrium, it is ready for a re furbishment it is smelly especially at the taste restaurant, I think all the carpets need a good steam clean. The food is also the worst I have ever had very bland no flavor every meal I had at night came with broccoli, the buffet is boring with the same bland food, twice at the carving station they were cutting up ham & Cheese pannini's !!! The cabins have no proper bathroom just a shower in one corner and a toilet in the other with just a frosted glass sliding door around each, no privacy at all, and the sink is really tiny, this was a balcony cabin. I have been on many cruises and this was supposed to be a 4/5 star NO WAY it is 2/3 star at best. I had the ultimate drinks package and on all the other cruises I have done(princess, celebrity, royal Caribbean) this includes specialty coffees and pastries but lo & behold not on the Epic you have to pay for them everything is an extra.They will try to rip you off any way they can even in the casino they have no $1 chips the lowest denomination is $2 chips, I will never go on this ship again.