Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Worst ship we have been on.

Sail Date: March 01, 2015

We loved our cabin but in all we were disappointed in this ship and some of the crew. Being retired we like the advantage of having an area we can go to that children are not allowed. However the adult area on your ship had 6 children in the hot tub and 2 in the pool and one boy was going through the food line in the Spice H2O and sneezed on the food. We complained to a crew member about all of the children and he said "Their allowed to come and get food but not stay" so we pointed to a table that had 4 or 5 boys setting there, he then said, "Well their here with their parents." there were no parents in site. I also told him that I went to the Spice H2O bar and ordered a Pina Colada, a boy about 12 years old came up and ordered the same drink. The bartender fixed both drinks the vary same way with the same alcohol. The man setting next to me said, "He's a little young for that isn't he". He appeared to have an answer for everything we brought up so as not to have to bother with it.  The entertainment other than the Cirque Dreams was poor to say the least. I lost a post card I bought and went to the Guest Services to see if it had been turned in and she was so blunt with me and instead of taking a second to ask if anyone knew anything about it she said "You will have to wait in line". There were about twelve people in line settling their bills. When we got home and checked our bill we were charged $16.44 for liquor we did not drink. This is our fourth cruise with Norwegian and don't know if we will ever cruise on the Epic again.

Nice ship
desserts all tasted like they were sugar free, very little taste.
Loved it. The best one we have had.
Staff needs to follow through with complaints from guest and obey your own rules
Didn't like anything but Cirque Dreams.