Disappointing Cruise

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: June 01, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Epic
This ship was a huge disappointment. I had been on NCL in the past and expected the Epic to be awesome. The food was terrible. I have been on Royal and there is no comparison. I never paid for a specialty restaurant. Even their specialty restaurants were nothing to talk about. The cabin was so dark\, you couldn't see where your eyeliner ended! If you didn't dine by 10-10:30 you only have the choice of eating a burger\, pizza or greasy fried fish.

Well\, I think I said it all above. But the food was the worst quality of this ship.

The only show that was really excellent was the Cirque Dreams. The Blue Man Group was a bit long and boring. Other than that\, I'm not aware really of what other activities there are on this ship.

When I would call to inquire the \"staff\" on the phone was not that curteous. At one time they even said \"what do you want ma'am?\". So professional.

Small room and dark. If you are in the shower and want to use the toilet you have to run naked (or with a towel) to the toilet. When you put your makeup or brush your teeth\, you have to do it in front of whoever else is in your cabin. No privacy at all!!

Pros: Only the places we visited

Cons: The food\, the darkness\, the guest services

Recommends Norwegian Epic? No.