Excellent Meal and Service

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: January 01, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Epic
Ugly on the outside\, clean and beautiful inside.

I ate in a different specialty restaurant each night. Cagney's and Le Bistro were top notch.

The Cirque performance and dinner was excellent. Two persons from my dining table were asked to join in some skits. Blue Man Group show is Vegas quality. 2nd City is okay. Dueling pianos is just plain fun!

Whenever I asked a staff person a question\, I got a clear\, friendly response. I did ask my cabin steward NOT to make towel animals\, and he complied. After 31 cruises\, I've seen them all and couldn't care less about them.

I had a studio cabin on deck 11\, so it was easy to walk up to deck 15 for the outside deck areas and buffet\, or down to deck 6 for the restaurants or casino. I enjoyed the adult area H2O/Spice\, aft on deck 15/16.

Studios are tiny but clean\, modern and functional. It was not dark at night like other inside cabins I've had.

Pros: Ultimate Dining Package

Cons: Smoke in the casino

Recommends Norwegian Epic? Yes!