Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A fun, relaxing, and active cruise

Sail Date: April 01, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was very large but easy to learn the layout. The water slides were great. My son spent most of his time on those with the friends he met. The pools are small but I liked the chlorine instead of salt water pools. The entertainment was great on the ship\, Vegas style. The food was very repetitive and not a great quality. I did love the fresh fruit everyday.

Pros: The activities

Cons: The food

Recommends Norwegian Epic? Yes!

The food was repetitive and not a real high quality. It was great to be able to go to dinner when it was convenient for me.
The staterooms are small. Only one person can walk through at a time. We had a balcony so it was nice to wait out there until it was your turn to get ready.
The staff was very friendly\, attentive\, and accommodating.
Vegas style entertainment and many many things to do on the ship.