Not what I expected

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Sail Date: August 01, 2013
A couple of years ago\, my wife and I took a Caribbean cruise on board the Norwegian Pearl\, it was the best experience I've had with cruises\, so we chose Norwegian again\, but the Epic turned out to be a great disappointment and did not fulfill our expectations.

Either go really early\, or wait in line to be seated\, sometimes for almost 1 hour.
The food selection on the regular restaurants was really poor\, my wife enjoys sushi a lot\, and said the sushi bar was good\, I can't comment on that since I am not a big fan of sushi.

The Blue Man Group\, Flamenco and the Circus were good\, the rest is not worth the time you spend there

Really helpful and polite

I understand the Epic has been remodeled and reconditioned\, but it is still an old ship.
There is too many people for the size of it.
Pools are really tiny.

As expected

Pros: As in any cruise\, you get to visit many ports without having to change hotels

Cons: Read below

Recommends Norwegian Epic? No.