Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Not spectacular.

Sail Date: September 01, 2013

The ship was big and beautiful.
The casino was filled with smokers and in middle of the ship.
We took a western meditteranean cruise. I was not happy with ports of call \, which were 2 hours away from city\, forcing us to spend 4 hours a day on bus. would not recommend and I've been on 5 Caribbean cruises.

Pros: balcony room

Cons: breakfast food was cheap and processed cafeteria style\, ports were far away from cities (like 2 hours)\, shows weren't entertaining.

Recommends Norwegian Epic? No.

Breakfast was processed\, cafeteria style food of poor quality (ex. frozen hash browns). I tried the main dining room for breakfast and it was the same food as the buffet\, just served with a waiter. I really wanted a good brunch\, and wasn't satisfied. I was not impressed with dining room food quality. I did not spend money on additional specialty restaurants.
very small and compact. But\, our balcony was beautiful.
Ship staff was friendly
I fell asleep during the flamenco/ballet show. I saw a real flamenco show in spain and this was very bad in comparison. There was an impersonator show and they impersonated tom jones. My husband had no idea who tom jones was. everyone like blue man group though.