Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Worse cruise we have ever taken

Sail Date: December 01, 2012

The only good thing was the entertainment and the thermal suites though they said they would limit the passes one could buy to 100 we all know there were more than that sold as it was always busy. One feels like one is in a casino as everything is funneled through the casino and the shops. One could never find any seats outside and all the tables with good views were always taken. The layout was bad - all good view public spots were used to sell you something. The service was horrible; this was not one individual but it seemed to be the norm whether one ate at Taste or the buffet. This is my 8th cruise and I must say that I will not be taking NCL again. I am used to getting on the ship and buying a bottle of whiskey and when I inquired about buying a bottle of Crown Royal they told me it would be $140 - I buy a bottle on Princess and Celebrity for $40 to $50 dollars. One felt like they were trying to screw you at every corner.

Pros: entertainment and thermal suites

Cons: bad service\, very crowded\,

Recommends Norwegian Epic? No.