Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

EPIC Cruise was Wonderful!!! Can't wait to go again!

Sail Date: February 15, 2015

My experience was a wonderful one.  The whole crew was friendly and always attentive.  My favorite crew members were the Entertainment to be specific "They Rocked".  Not a dull moment ever with them around.  The Theater Shows and Lunch / Dinner shows were excellent, Top Noch!!! My cabin service was also the best it could be.  The gentleman  who serviced our room even gave us a short demo on making the towel animals, awesome tricks!  The food was so good I gained a few pounds but quickly worked them off with the many activities available and the adventurous shore excursions.  The only down side was that we missed Grand Caymen due to weather.  This was certainly not the Epics fault.  The Captain, however, got us to Cozumel our next port as early as possible and we left two hours later than expected on the original schedule.  This was my 8th cruise trip the 3rd on Norwegian and I can't wait to book my next trip!  No other way to vacation for me!!!

Omg LoveLove Love The Whole Entertainment Crew especially Nacho, Armad, Guiro, Jessica, Jamie- Lee and My bartenders Nada and Paul
The room was a balcony room and although very nice it was a little tight. I was suppose to travel with two friends and one was not able to come. We would have been kind of cramped in the room with three adults. I also didn't like that the rest room was not a separate room but instead a sectioned off part of the room devided by a curtain.