Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

I would rate it 2 1/2 stars not sure if I would go again on the Epic.

Sail Date: February 22, 2015

We enjoyed the Blue Man group, the food in the dining room was good but no shrimp cocktails nor lobster.  I guess you have to go to the specialty dining rooms, which you have an extra charge, to have shrimp or lobster.   The buffet was very busy but good for breakfast and lunch.  The casino was in the middle of the ship where they are allowed to smoke and you had to pass thru to go from one end of  the ship to the other.   We really enjoyed Nadeen, the hypnotist, where we attended all of her sessions.  The inside cabin was fine. The price was good. The pool area had three different slides & I went down the largest one even at 68.   The Legends Concert was good but only three people performed.  It was our 27th cruise on a variety of different cruise lines.  They all have their good and bad points.

The elevators are at each end of the ship.
I liked the shower and toilet seperate from each other but the sink was in the middle of the cabin.
If you did not lay in the sun, swim or gamble you had limited things to do.

It was easy on and easy off compared to other ships.