Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Decent Trip

Sail Date: December 01, 2012

This ship was not for me. I had an inside cabin which was very nice\, but I couldn't find anywhere to sit\, hang out and look out at the ocean. Other cruise ships I have been on had places where you could sit inside and watch the water go by\, but not this ship. The food was good and the staff was wonderful\,but having to pay extra for yoga or an exercise class (not one-on-one) was ridiculous.

Pros: I loved the places the ship visited!

Cons: Not being able to see outside unless you were on the pool deck or in the Garden Cafe

Recommends Norwegian Epic? No.

Too big for me!