Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruise experience

Sail Date: February 08, 2015

This is my second  and last time on the ship, although there is plenty of food. The service is terrible most esp. the bartenders. Nasty, don't look at you, take forever to get a drink. Honestly don't give out the all drink included, if your company is not taking care of your workers. If you bribe them with cash they are happy???.

The help desks... just as RUDE.

As for the kids activities,,, HORRIBLE... what happened when the kids could walk around and hang out and swim, its just poorly managed. No fun activities, Sponge Bob and friends are like hidden, pay for me or don't see me kind of thing?? Really??... not enough fun things for kids to do.Makes it harder for parents to come and enjoy a cruise.

Same thing, all the time,,,, if the weather is bad change up your activities... make the people have fun... felt like we where trapped on a ship with nothing to do ....

Felt like your staff is worn out and bored. Felt like I booked the cruise to go feed myself, because we where honestly bored.

way to small....

Start having more fun, add on activities, clean up your pools.... do more for the kids... dance parties, group gatherings ... late night island parties for kids...set up a tent, get a comedian, a ballon maker, take out the character... lets have fun!!