Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Amazing experience!

Sail Date: February 01, 2015

Room Type: Suite

This ship is soooo fantastic!   Great food and awesome entertainment are just 2 reasons to book it.  I've been on this ship twice in the last 3 months.   The service is great.   The staff is totally focused on passenger service.   I love the 14 dinning options.   The shows are top notch.  You will love the cabins.   It is a fabulous ship.  I've been on over 15 ships and this one is my favorite by far!

Cruise Photos

Book a cabin close to elevator or you will spend 15 minutes a day walking to your cabin. It is a huge ship!