Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

CRUSIN' on NCL EPIC!!

Sail Date: January 25, 2015

I took a man for whom I do caregiving (he had a MAJOR stroke 4 years ago) on this cruise last week.  He is mobile, but severely brain damaged.  From the moment I booked the cruise with Kim Jones at Cheap Cruises to the time we got home, the cruise was one of the MOST BLESSED experiences I have ever had.  Kim was ULTRA accommodating and she will be my first contact for all future cruising.  But that was only the start!!  The crew on this ship was AMAZINGLY KIND & HELPFUL to me (and him) the entire trip!  I particularly would like to call out our room steward, Junmar, our servers in the TASTE restaurant, Edward Caletero and assistant, Dinielle, and the Jimmy Buffet entertainer, Barrie Cunningham.  THANKS TO ALL FOR SUCH A SPECIAL EXPERIENCE!!! NCL IS THE WAY TO GO!!!!!!!

Cruise Photos

Been on nicer with more updated amenities I.e. Spa
Food was GREAT .... SERVERS AMAZING!!!
Cabin was impeccably clean ... Steward, Junmar ... The BEST!!
Junmar (cabin steward), Edward Caletero & Dinielle (Taste servers), Barrie Cunningham (entertainer)
Loved the Legends show ... AMAZING TALENT
Children's Programs Not applicable
Loved every port!
Miami, Florida
Expensive flight fm MPLS.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
DUNN RIVER FALLS
George Town, Grand Cayman
Shopping & BEACHES
A bit too commercialized for me

Nice job of communicating options available.