CRUSIN' on NCL EPIC!!

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 25, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Epic

I took a man for whom I do caregiving (he had a MAJOR stroke 4 years ago) on this cruise last week.  He is mobile, but severely brain damaged.  From the moment I booked the cruise with Kim Jones at Cheap Cruises to the time we got home, the cruise was one of the MOST BLESSED experiences I have ever had.  Kim was ULTRA accommodating and she will be my first contact for all future cruising.  But that was only the start!!  The crew on this ship was AMAZINGLY KIND & HELPFUL to me (and him) the entire trip!  I particularly would like to call out our room steward, Junmar, our servers in the TASTE restaurant, Edward Caletero and assistant, Dinielle, and the Jimmy Buffet entertainer, Barrie Cunningham.  THANKS TO ALL FOR SUCH A SPECIAL EXPERIENCE!!! NCL IS THE WAY TO GO!!!!!!!

Food was GREAT .... SERVERS AMAZING!!!

Loved the Legends show ... AMAZING TALENT

Not applicable

Junmar (cabin steward), Edward Caletero & Dinielle (Taste servers), Barrie Cunningham (entertainer)

Been on nicer with more updated amenities I.e. Spa

Cabin was impeccably clean ... Steward, Junmar ... The BEST!!

Nice job of communicating options available.

Expensive flight fm MPLS.
DUNN RIVER FALLS
Shopping & BEACHES
A bit too commercialized for me