First Cruise taken I would not recomend!

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 18, 2015

My husband & I were so disappointed with this cruise. We have been on many cruises & found this one was not what we have been use to. We took my sister-in-law with us as she had never been on a cruise, as well as recommended Norwegian to two brothers & their wives. We arrived at port & waited for entry. Two employees started to call off numbers for entry to ship without a microphone & few could hear so the # was yelled from person to person, eyebrows rose, it was not professional. The 7 of us decided to eat at the opposite of Manhattan. The meal was awful. I had a omelet, hashbrowns, & toast. It was cold , two little round patties for potatoe, as well as others french toast, etc.were not good. We had terrible service. We gave a small coffee pot to our server as we all were empty & I'm not sure he could understand English as he never offered more cof.

Next It seemed not enough chairs by the pool. The pool area staff in charge of activities were pathetic. I wanted to get up & help them. This did not include, Zumba leader, singers, dancers mainly activities such as airplane making & flying, etc. The second city performers were not professinal. Could'nt understand the host & not much response from audiance. Walked out as well as others. I have never walked out of any performance. The Blue Man group was enertaining as well as Adell & Aretha. We have been use to finer productions. We have loved comedy on the ship. Not much on this ship. The deal or no deal hosts thumbs down. Only saw the cruise director a couple of times. We always felt like we got to know the staff, as interacted so well with all. The food was good at the buffett & ate there a lot. Unless you payed extra we heared the provided dining was not that great. We loved our cruises to Alaska, Hawaii, Carribean, Mexican Riviara, Ontario to Boston. I would not recommend this cruise & really are not sure we will cruise with Norwegian again.

Loved the dining experience on other ships.

Not quality most the time

The staff had more to do, tables, rooms etc. so not much communication

Not as classy as use to.