Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Horrid

Sail Date: January 04, 2015

This cruise line is horrible. They give you the hardest time checking in, they are very unorganized. If you are Jewish, I would highly recommend you use a different cruise line. And never listen to the operators words. They trick you. They told is we were allowed to bring our own kosher food and when we arrived they discarded all my catered food worth lots of cash. They did not work with me, and my family and fellow Jews starved. We did not eat anything the whole cruise we felt ignored and stolen from. And the security staff is even worse they judge and make fun of you. They laughed at us because we only eat kosher. Horrible experience. Would not travel with them again.

Too cramped