Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Painful experierce.

Sail Date: January 04, 2015

Room Type: Suite

I slipped and felled on the entrance of the garden  café floor and injured  my back. The floor was very slippery due to the moisture from the ocean. There was a person spraying folds hand and she could see that the floor was wet. mats should of been put at the entrance of the door. This was a family trip  with wife children so because I was in pain  I could not  get around good to enjoy the trip or my family.Five painful days.