Should be 4 stars

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 04, 2015

The overall experience was very good. The only time I felt something was wrong was during our time at the Cayman Islands. There was an issue with getting us back to the ship and there was no staff or not enough staff to tell the people the problem with us not boarding. This caused people to get aggravated. I felt lack of communication was the true cause.

Then when we get to the ship and depart a few hours late, the Captain chastises the passengers for being upset with the staff. The captain, the following day apologized but the damage was done. I feel that whoever reports to the Captain about these situations is the true person at fault.

I DO NOT BLAME THE CAPTAIN.

I blame the person that is in charge of customer care. He should have had staff out telling the people.

People stood out in the sun for over two hours without an explanation.

Other than that it was a very very good cruise!!

Shower had hair ties in it that weren't from us