Cruise was Good, Price and perks offered by Cheap Cruises was not.

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Norwegian Epic

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: December 14, 2014

Ship: Norwegian Epic

Review Summary

First let me say the Cruise in itself was good, the food was great as was the service. However, it rained every stop we made at a port which was a downer. Activities were scarce or timed mostly around the same time leaving a chunk of the day with nothing to do.

Talking to many of the passengers I became aware that the offer and pricing we got from Cheap Cruises was not the best. We were charged more for an Inside State Room than people paid for a larger Balcony Room. We received a mere $25 On board Credit for both of us together when most received at least $50 per person. Some even received Free Dinner or Drink Packages for Free and we got nothing.

A couple I met had a Balcony Room with 4 People and paid $50 dollars less total than we did for 2 and we had a very small Interior Room. That should give you an idea of my issue.

That said the staff and food was good, however, I paid for "Premium" seating for the Circus Dreams because the "Standard" seating said the view might be obstructed. Then during the day of the show even tough we arrived early and were the second group to be seated we were seated on an obstructed view area and were served food last. So think twice and research before you pay for "Premium".

Ship Experiences

Good Variety and Quality

Good when we could find some, too many activities happen at the same time making you have to choose one then have nothing to do at times when they are done.

Blue Mans and Legends in Concert was Great. Comedy and Circe Dreams was good but some issues kept it from being great for me.

I loved how we were treated by the Staff, particualrly the cabin cleaning and restaurant staff.

A little Big at times, you seem to be overlooked and feel overwhelmed at times.

Very Small for the price paid compared to other travelers.

Do see the Blue Mans Show, Plan on going to activities around 7-8pm or you will miss out as most activities happen then.

Ports Of Call

Miami, Florida

Terminal could use a little work and glamour.

Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Rain, Rain, Rain.

George Town, Grand Cayman

Rain again, however I did try a nice BBQ Chicken place near the port that was Excellent!

Had a good time as it only rained briefly. Explored the Ruins and a few beaches and had an Excellent time.