Norwegian Epic-St Maarten&Thomas&Nassau

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: December 01, 2013
Nice, only downfall for us was that we like to walk around the perimeter of the ship and look over the railing. Not much of that on this ship. No area to look over the front or back easily outside. Some of the ship was way too cold with the air conditioning.

Food was good.

Love the Blue Man Group. Attended the Murder Mystery lunch, it was good. I was floored over some of the Legends in Concert considering how many elderly passengers & kids there were. Katy Perry - not impressive. Steven Tyler and Elvis were great! Lose the thong in the last part of the show, VERY POOR TASTE!!!! Not impressive at all.....too many kids and respectable folks in the audience. I am in my 30s, and I was appalled. Second City - very funny! We were confused though by the different shows listed in the newsletter. We went to one and then another only to leave because even though it was named differently, it was the same one. The big screens should be better used. Too many scenes of the same destinations over and OVER! Even though they were beautiful. Howl at the Moon was a blast!

I was looking forward to getting a picture of SpongeBob for my niece, but we only saw him once. We did not have children with us, however.

Nice crew.

Our room was nice. Our cleaner even brought our luggage in the first day. We appreciated that! Ship rocked quite a bit, but we are ok with that.

Recommends Norwegian Epic? Yes!