Loved our Honeymoon on the Mediterranean

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Sail Date: October 01, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Epic
Cabin Type: Suite
The ship was great. Our cruise was on October 9th a few days after our wedding. We arrived early and the line to check in was quick in comparison to my cruise in 2007 to Hawaii.

The food was amazing. There was a night of lobster and steak and they even gave me seconds and thirds (since I love lobster). Although the lines during dinner rush hour were extremely long the restaurants gave us drinks on the house.

On my last night of the cruise I went to the Spa and the assistant manager wasn't very friendly. The woman who gave me a mini facial and a massage was great though. However, I had a bad allergic reaction to whatever they used on my feet, hands, and neck (I have extremely sensitive skin). The actual manager was great about compensating the issue.

The housekeeper was great, Filipino service is always awesome.

*Tip for the night before: We stayed at Tre Leon (or something of that sort) it's a B&B in Civitavecchia.

Pros: Our mini suite was amazing!

Cons: Lines during dinner rush hour / Wifi was extremely pricey

Recommends Norwegian Epic? Yes!