Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A Great Cruise

Sail Date: January 01, 2014

I use a power wheelchair and was in cabin 11190. When the rooms were being cleaned, I could not get down the hallway unless all the supply carts were moved. 80% of the cabin stewarts were willing to stop their work, move the carts and help me thru the hall. The balnce would not comment, move their carts then duck back into the room they were cleaning and let me deal with whatever was in front of me down the hall. They could see the carts that were in my way. The handicapped cabins should not be center ship, but on the front or back of the ship near an elevator.

Pros: Ship size, handicapped bathroom access

Cons: The electric "Locks" on the accessible restroom doors did not work on all doors. The accessible door on deck 15 near the pool/towel area would not close. It came within 18 inches of closing then would reopen. I told 3 people from Tuesday thru Friday. Saturday morning it still was the same.

Recommends Norwegian Epic? Yes!