One of the worse cruises I have been on

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: December 01, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Epic
We were very excited about going on this ship, but unfortunately we had some not so great experiences. The i-concierge didn't work, but I got charged for it, the wait staff were arguing with each other making the dining experience a little stressful, the art gallery misrepresented what I bid on and won, but when I went to settle they had something totally different than what I was suppose to get, the shows were mediocre, The layout of the common areas were a bit weird, not like any other ship I had been on. Definately would not sail on the Epic again.

Didn't like the bathroom layout

Pros: Not much

Cons: Service, Shows, Bathrooms in the cabins

Recommends Norwegian Epic? No.