Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Norwegian Epic Cruise 3/6/14

Sail Date: March 09, 2014

I must say that my preference was always a smaller ship - less crowd and attention to amenities. However I have to concede that the NORWEGIAN EPIC really changed all that. From the menu to the courtesy of the staff. Entertainment featuring the Blue Man group, the impersonators etc, " execllent "  Speaking of cleanliness its not much more I can add, seeing the ship is fairly new. But everywhere was squeaky clean with special emphasis on disinfecting hand spray administered by both staff and machine. Sadly, the only disappointment came at the end of the cruise when we had to leave the ship, but the memories we will always carry with us. Spencer.