Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

My Thoughts

Sail Date: February 23, 2014

Cabin: GTY

We were welcomed on board and got  a good enjoyable embarkation.  The first thing was that our room key would not work and we had to go guest services to replace them. We thought there was too many paid restaurants compared to the complimentary ones and that the variety wasn't enough.  The cabin was small compared to other cruise lines and my feet stuck out over the end of the bed and I am only 5'11" tall.  For the most part we had a great cruise with these few things to complain about.