Norwegian Epic

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 16, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Epic

Poor layout in studio rooms. You get a Stiff neck trying to watch a tv that is mounting to the left of the bed and does not swing out for viewing. Food & service below that of Royal Caribbean, Princess, Holland American and even Carnival.

Had to make reservations for the 3 shows that they did have and that made for long lines.

Too many water slides for kids and no large pool for adults. Small adult pool in rear inadequate.

Scammed us about using our On board credit by telling us before trip we could use it for tips, then not allowing it onboard.

There is almost NO sharing tables onboard. Waited 20 minutes and never got a share group going. Mostly tables for 4 .  They didn't even do sharing tables at breakfast or lunch in the dining room.

To its credit it was a pretty ship but all the rest made me decide to once again avoid Norwegian. It had been over 10 years since I was on Norwegian and now I remember why.  I do not like ANYTIME dining. I like to share at breakfast & lunch and then sit at the same table for dinner to compare the days activities.

Don't go if you don't want to share with a lot of kids. Way too many.