Valentines Cruise 2014

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 09, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Epic
Cabin Number: GTY

My husband and I enjoyed our experience aboard the Norwegian Epic. He wanted to see the Blue Man show and I wanted to go to the Ice Bar and the Aqua Park. The ship had some good entertainment, that was free and some that you had to pay for. Cirque Dreams was a great show but the food was terrible. I have been on dozens of cruises and I would have to say that NCL is not one of my favorites but it is also not one of the worst lines. I do not like the "free style". NCL claims you eat when you want but that is not true. Every night we went to eat between 8-9pm and every night we had to wait and were given a vibrating buzzer, to let us know when a table would be available. The longest wait we had was 45 minutes.

We took The Epic because the balcony was only $569.00 pp. It was a price we could not ignore. We had fun beacsue we made our own fun.

The people were very aggressive.
Go to the Krazy Lobster. No charge for the facilities or chairs. 5 beers for $5.00 and a free margarita when you sit down. We had a 45 minute massage, on the beach for $20.00. Best masssage ever. better then on the ship.
Tourist stop.