Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Purser

An Epic Experience

Sail Date: November 09, 2013

This ship is amazing and the entertainment is superb. There is always something going on. The service was outstanding and the ship was spotless at all times. The food was great in the main dining rooms and at the buffet. My only complaint was that the casino was in the middle of the ship and was smokey. Otherwise I can not say one negative thing about the cruise. I would totally suggest everyone visiting the Ice Bar as it's a novelty not found anywhere else. The drinks were great and it was a lot of fun.

fabulous
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
THE BEST
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Beautiful
not really my cup of tea

Definitely go to the Ice Bar