Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Purser

POOR EXPERIENCE, I was so disappointed in Norwegain Cruise Line

Sail Date: November 30, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I was not happy. Our room was not ready when they said it was, and when they said it was we entered our room and the bathroom was dirty, and we had no beach towel's, we had to ask for beach towel's everyday, they never turned the beds down, the never vaccaumed the room the hole week we was on the cruise, We was almose late for a show even though we told them a head of time we had resevation's at dinner one night and  we had a large group there was 19 in our group my daughter and I made plans 60 days ahead of time so we could all sit together they said no promblem, Then we get there and they spit us up in to 2 tables said they couldn't put us together, But then I look over and there where 20 people over at another table I was hot, my sister and I had planned this for 15 months to take our family on this cruise to be prefect, and it wasn't how disappointing, All we heard how Norwegian was the best, we It wasn't, the food was cold, people was not friendly, I WILL NEVER CRUISE WITH NORWEIAN  AGAIN AND I HAVE BEEN ON 10 CRUISE'S. I was very disppinted, And the ROOM'S WHERE SO SMALL!

Terrible!

Thank You!

Jeanne Cook

Brian Gardner
jeannie9613@gmail.com

ian Gardner

Brian Gardner

The Entertainment was out of this world we loved them, The Children's Program was great the kid's love it and the people you have working in those programs are owsome, onboard activities could be a little better.,Ship staff in the restaurant was not good and the people cleaning were not.