What I would change,

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 07, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Epic

The restaurant service was consistantly poor to deplorable. Food took too long and it was inconsistant in quality. the servers appear to be overworked and stressed out, and frankly the could not careless in the end. I can't say I blame them at all. In my opinion there was a total lack of leadership and organization at managing level.  I was really dissapointed.

I would have prefer to have assigned seatting and get the same waiter, maybe you get more of accountability this way.

What I loved was The Blue Man Show and the Cirque. Great choices, thank you very much.