Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Epic was Very Good not Epic

Sail Date: December 07, 2013

Overall, we had a very good time. It is a very large ship and it took a while to figure out where everything was. The entertainment was great. We saw Blue Man Group, Legends in Concert and Cirque show. The casino was very large and offered everything we needed. The food was very good, not epic. The overall food service was a three star. We had to ask for our upcharge back at one restaurant as the service was very bad. I have been on 8 cruises and I always felt that the crew was doing everything in their power to make my experience outstanding. I did not feel that on this ship. The crew lacked basic manners and were not focused on the guest as they should be. The ports were great and we had a great time. I have decided that I am not a fan of freestyle cruising. I believe that the crew no longer feels a connection with individuals and don't work for their tips.