My first solo cruise!

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

invalid-33450
Sail Date: November 09, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Epic

I had a great time and made some new friends.  I was never alone unless I wanted to be.  The solo cruise director was wonderful in making sure we got together for activities..just could sign up ...or for dinner, we knew what time to meet each night or where...no pressure and no awkwardness!  I love the concept...and the flexability!  The restaurants served wonderful food!

I would have given 5 stars if there had not been some "disappoimntments" in other areas of the ship.  The buffet food was not very good and the customer service desk had some represenatives that were on the high side of surly.  Did speak with the supervisor and she was nice,accomodating and we felt better after speaking with her...I have worked with the public all of my life as a manager, after being on the customer service end and  the cardinal rule is no customers, no job!  Therefore, I loathe paying money to persons who cannot even be nice to me when that is the major function of their job.

Good in solo part,ok,for rest of ship

Wonderful excutrsion to see the island
Had a great time seeing this island as well.
The excursion was just ok...was the guide we had..was not very knowledgeable.