Great Cruise with 2 Exceptions

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

7 Night Western Mediterranean (Rome Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 18, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Epic
Loved the free style cruising. My wife and I had our own table next to a window most nights. We were taken care of by great people. 1st oops, we have cruised on Royal Caribbean 4 times and one night we didn't have the same waiter twice and when it came time to get dessert or a second drink no one was around to serve us. Had it been on RC we would have know who to get ahold of. Very unhappy that night. Our excursions were booked through Cruise.Com and they were great. Small manageable group with great guides. Fantastic. Airfare, what a disaster. I didn't like having to wait till so late to fine out what our schedule was. Delta was most unhelpful. In either direction from Atlanta to Rome and back did they seat my wife and I together. We were left to negotiate with other pax to get seats next to each other. I hate Delta now and if we are to do it again we will book our own seats. Delta really ruined the start and end to our vacation.

Go a day early, We did not have the time to explore Rome.