Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Horrible services

Sail Date: June 02, 2013

This is the worst cruise that my family and I have been on. We have been on many cruises but this is the worst. Before booking our vacation, we were going to book our mediterranean with Royal Carribean , but decided to try Norwegian this time. Not all your staffs were that bad, but we experience with multi times with one of your staff name Everlynn Woo for our everning dinner. Our group have 12 people, therefore we have to waited for our table, but by the time that you have our table ready she was rushing us to be seated. While we were waiting my girlfriend decided to have her family photo taken with the photo stand. MS Woo, was rude and very impatience with us. I have never been treated by any staffs with other cruises all those years. By the way my girlfriend family, this is their first cruise and they have the worst terrible experiences. They will never cruise again because your services and food!!!!!

Restaurant food are ok and services are terrible!!!!
Buffet staffs are very lazy!!!!!

1 Comment