Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

It speaks for itself...EPIC!

Sail Date: March 30, 2013

This was the first time I have cruise Norwegian. I abosultely loved the studios for single travelers since they do not charge a single supplement fee. So now a single person can actually take a vacation without going broke! This ship is BEAUTIFUL! It is very upscale and elegant which I loved! There were always fun things going on and never a dull moment! The entertainment was great and I absolutely loved the freestyle dining! Definitely would recommended this ship and cruise line to anyone. It also offers something for all ages so you are NEVER board!
Miami, Florida
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
My favorite in all of life! You MUST go to ATLANTIS! However there are great local spots if you make friends there :)

Do NOT be afraid to try the specialty restaurants! They are well worth every penny you spend!

1 Comment