Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

The Haven is a Heaven

Sail Date: April 13, 2013

Room Type: Suite

The suites of The Haven were better than expected. And the privacy was the best part of the cruise, so relaxing. I don't know how I am going to cruise from now on, after been spoiled to the max. Did not have to wait in line, for anything. Our butlers and concierge, Jeffrey and Adrian, were superb. It was an experience never lived before, and will have to do it again. I am thinking a 2 week transatlantic. I will like for them to give the passengers more information about the usage of some items (like the cordless phone, you can be reached anywhere on board) and the benefits of being on The Haven. Also, they should change the menus every day or, at least, have more choices. I didn't even learn if they have happy hour drinks or discounts. I will recommend it and, of course, I am going back.
Can be improved
Dinner shows food needs improvement

Have breakfast in your suite, get the food from the restaurant, not the cabin menu