Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Too many upcharges

Sail Date: February 02, 2013

Embarqing from Miami was smooth and well organized. The staff from the start till the end did and excellent job. I was very happy with customer service experience. My biggest gripe is that they charge extra for half of their resurants. We paid $1880.00 for my wife and myself in a balcony stateroom. The food in the main resturants was average at best. The buffets we good. O'sheenhan's chichen sandwich is great. (Probably had 7-8 or them}. Our cabin steward was great and he really enhanced our experience. The balcony was nice and we would liked to have slept with the door open everynight but when ever the neighboring balconies had smokers on them it blew right in our cabin. The ship itself was gorgeous but due to its size could use an extra set of centrally located elevators. Overall we had a good experience but I wouldn't go back on this ship.