Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Norwegian Epic

Sail Date: January 19, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed this trip greatly. Everything ran smoothly from our flights, transfers, embarkation, the food, shows and the job that your entire staff did to make our vacation all the more relaxing. We tremendously enjoyed our days at sea maybe just a bit more than the actual ports. My only complaint was maybe the adult pool could be a bit larger.
Our stateroom steward was just fantastic
Children's Programs n/a
Miami, Florida
Really enjoyed our time spent in South Beach after disembarking before our flight home.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
I was able to purchase a beautiful ring for my wife that made St Maarten special.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Spent our day on the beach at Megan's Bay, need I say more
Paradise Island was just beautiful, just a bit windy.

i enjoyed the garden buffet probably more than anything