Regarding our (with husband) 7 night cruise

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

invalid-33450
Sail Date: December 01, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Epic
I was soooo disappointed with this epic...I thought that because their largest, it will be WOW thing, BUT there is no wow...the atrium is not so grandeur, we've been with your Gem, pearl, pride of america and these ships were okay, atrium was good and appealing but your epic I was not empressed...I'd talked to a lot of your guest they felt the same. One more thing your casino, why is it that it was located on the hallway corridor...since we boarded, my husband and I had always runny nose and kept sneezing, we were so disappointed, both of us are allergic to smoke....wefelt terrible for 7 days...that's not the way to celebrate our 48th wedding anniversary (dec. 1) Our stay was not pleasant and I believe that this will be our last ncl cruise...the shows, you have to book, this was the only cruise we had that we didn't have shows after dinner, we were so disappointed, we wished that it should have ended right away...that's why on the last day we were ready to leave your ship at 6: am...can't wait to get out of your ship. My husband and I are not happy I can not deny when my friends will ask me how it was, I will tell them the same.

Again, this ship is not we were expected...will not come back to ncl anymore...as you can see since 2009, we cruise with your ship twice a year but not anymore...we were very disappointed.