Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Purser

Great Entertainment Terrible Stateroom

Sail Date: November 03, 2012

Epic has the best entertainment of any ship I've sailed ,(this was my 20th cruise) I think the balconied stateroom was the smallest ever with a bathroon sink in the cabin,(ugh). The dining room service was slow to the point where I ordered breakfast with our party of 5. I orderede Raisin Bran and was last to be served and otheres had finished their omlets before I recieved my Raisin Bran.Available Deck chairs at the pool are few and far between,.

Pros: Entertainment\,Food.

Cons: Stateroom\,dining room service

Recommends Norwegian Epic? No.

Much too small with a bathroom sink in the stateroom.