Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

The first nigh in Miami...

Sail Date: March 26, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The first nigh in Miami I stayed in the Sofital hotel, which is a french hotel that is supurb and very beautiful. Norweigian cruise line has a desk there and they take care of your every need.
The Epic is a truly beautiful ship and the food was outstanding. Never did I stand in line for food even with about 5000 people on board. The restaurants are wonderful and there is so much to do.
The only thing i did not like was the crowded deck during the day around the pool and having to get up early to get a deck chair. Tons of people saving deck chairs with towels tied to them which I did not like.
I do recommend this cruise for families, the water park on the ship is so much fun and the nightlife is comedy is great. The blue man show was spectacular.
I stayed in one of the single rooms meant for singles on the ship. The Epic has a fantastic grouping for singles which meets every day and I did meet lots of people to go to dinner with so did not feel lonely at all.
I recommend this ship for everyone. Families and singles.

Recommends Norwegian Epic? Yes!

Cruise Photos

the singles cabins were cool
no lines and great food
all kinds of jazz and comedy galore, etc.
waterpark is spectacular and kids club great
no towel animals in my room