p

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: December 11, 2010
Ship: Norwegian Epic
p
I loved the EPIC! The Solo room was amazing...everything worked and there was plenty of storage. The bed was great as were the lighting. amenities nd the steward. I absolutely loved the specialty restaurants which were well worth the $10 extra charge...i ate dinner in them everyday. The sushi bar was very nice and did not require an extra fee. The wine tasting events were wonderful as was the cheese selection. If i hadn#39;t been totally exhausted by the day#39;s activities i might have made it to more of the late night events, ..next time I will on my trans-Atlantic cruise in April 2012. The entertainment was top-notch as were the Jazz Club and Martini Bar. Can you believe?...I never made it to the Spa...which has to be awesome, too! The staff were always polite and most helpful, often going beyond what was necessary to meet my needs. I just can#39;t wait to go again and spend 11 glorious days at sea on the EPIC!

Sumptuus beadfast bufft, good lunch choices, great specialty restaurants

Excellent except for weak Mystery dinner theater

Excellent in every way..,very accommodating staff

Beautiful, comfortable,practical...perfect!

Recommends Norwegian Epic? Yes!