Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Great Ship

Sail Date: October 01, 2012

I went on a European Cruise on this ship. Overall it was great. The food was fantastic in both the buffet and the dining room. Only went to one speciality restaraunt, Cirque Dreams. The show and meal were great. Well worth the price. The steak was actually better than the one I had in the steak restaruant on Norwegian's Pride of America. Entertain in the atrium was very good. I thoroughly enjoyed Twice as Nice.

My primary complaint is that the cost of the excusions was exhorbitant. Also, they were so long it did not leave much time to enjoy shipboard activities.

Pros: Food is very good and well presented. Most ports offered a wide varieity of excursion options.

Cons: Cost of excursions was exceptionally high. Ports were 1-2 hours from prime excursion destination\, which made touring very tiresome. Cruise director did not announce activities\, and announcements could not be heard in my room.

Recommends Norwegian Epic? Yes!

The balcony room had very little space to move around.
Loved the way the atrium was used as a main venue for singers\, contests\, and movies. Great use of space. Loved the nightly shipboard sales. Wonderful selection of items at great prices.