the worst!

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Sail Date: September 01, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Epic
Walked into the stateroom, and found a huge area of completely obvious soap scum on the glass of the shower and other cleaning issues. Called down to have someone clean it. I was informed that it had been cleaned, then found it was not, and had to call about the same issue again, but by then I was so upset about the filth, and the staff continually harrassing me about the issue - it took more than six hours - I just wanted off the tug boat, but was unable to make alternate plans, because the internet was down so had to endure this mistake (cruising w/NCL) of mine. Also received a bruise at the bar when the bar tender allowed a young girl to sit at the bar, unattended, and when she moved the chair, it pinched my arm, and there you are, a bruise. Worst Experience for me ever!!! Looks like my standards are too high for this ship/ cruiseline?!?!

Recommends Norwegian Epic? No.